To pair and connect a headset:
- Press MENU on the phone when it is not in use.
- Press CID/˅ or ^/ to choose Bluetooth, and then press SELECT.
- Press CID/˅ or ^/ to choose Add BT headset, and then press SELECT. The screen displays Search headset....
- If there is already a cell device in the slot, the existing cell phone will be erased from the cell devices list.
- Set your headset to discoverable mode (refer to the user’s manual of your headset on the Bluetooth feature of your headset). Once your handset finds your headset, press SELECT.
- Enter the PIN of your headset if required. The PIN for most Bluetooth devices is 0000 (refer to the user’s manual of your headset), then press SELECT.
- When the headset is successfully paired and connected to the telephone base, the 2 icon displays. The CELL 2 device light turns on.