You can set the screen off time for the Parent Unit after it is in idle mode for a specific time interval (5 mins, 15 mins or 30 mins). When the screen is turned off, you can still hear sound from the Baby Unit.
1. Press the MENU button when the Parent Unit is in camera viewing mode.
2. Press the LEFT/RIGHT button to select the Video on Timer option.
3. Press the UP /DOWN button to select the time period after which the screen should switch off automatically (5 mins, 15 mins or 30 mins).
4. Confirm with the OK button, and return to the main screen.
5. You can cancel standby mode by selecting the Stop icon.