The power issue may indicate the Adapter Port (where the adapter plugs into the unit) if:
• The power receptacle on your unit does not hold the adaptor firmly in place.
• The adapter port feels or looks loose or sunken.
• When lightly shaking the unit you hear a rattling sound.
• The LED indicator light does not always come on when the unit is plugged in.
• You sometimes wiggle or press the power adapter pin at the port to get the indicator light to come on.
The power issue may indicate the Battery if:
• The unit only works while plugged in.
• The indicator light shows that the battery is charging when plugged in but unit will not work when you try to use battery only.
• The indicator light shows that the battery is charging but the unit will only work for a short time (less than 2 hours) using battery only.
• You have noticed that the battery life has consistently decreased over time and no longer holds a charge for more than 2 hours.
The power issue may indicate the Power Adapter cord if:
• The unit worked at first but stopped working within the first few days has not worked since.
• The power adapter cord is frayed and/or wire is exposed.
• The power adapter cord is clearly damaged or broken.
• The power adapter cord is not compatible, is the wrong size or is the wrong model number.