1. Wrap the helmet strap (A) around your helmet and secure it tightly using the buckle provided.
2. Fasten the clip (B) to Helmet strap (A).
3. With the waterproof casing or universal tripod mount fixed onto the camera, fasten the camera mount (D) to the waterproof casing or universal tripod mount.
4. Slot the swivel end of the camera mount (D) into the swivel end of clip (B).
5. Use the bolt (C) to fasten the swivel ends to secure the whole assembly.
6. You can now turn on the camera and adjust the viewing angle accordingly.