1. Put on the Head Strap (A) and adjust the length of the strap so that it fits your head comfortably.
2. With the waterproof casing or universal tripod mount fixed onto the camera, fasten the camera mount (B) to the waterproof casing or universal tripod mount.
3. Slot the swivel end of the camera mount (B) into the swivel end of the head strap (A).
4. Use the bolt (C) to fasten the swivel ends to secure the whole assembly.
5. You can now turn on the camera and adjust the viewing angle accordingly.