To connect your headset with another device:
1. Turn Bluetooth on the device your are connecting with
2. Power headset on (View details) and follow the voice prompts
3. Go to the Bluetooth option on your device to pair and connect with the headset. Enter passcode 0000 if prompted.
4. When the device and headset connect you'll hear “pairing complete”
If you are using multiple devices follow the steps below to connect with two devices:
1. Before connecting the second device, turn off the Bluetooth feature of the previously paired device.
2. Now pair your second device as instructed above
3. Once paired, to connect to both devices simply turn them on. You’ll hear “
• Two phones connected, not on a call: Press the call button to activate voice recognition on the first phone. Double-press it to activate voice recognition on the second phone.
• Two phones connected, single held call on each phone: Press the call button to return to the call on the first phone. Double-press it to return to the call on the second phone.
• The WHISPER only allows one music streaming link at a time.