To go to the Settings menu: touch and hold the Call / Voice touch area of the headset for 8 seconds, and then release. The headset will announce that it is in the "Settings Menu". Follow the voice prompts to turn the following features ON or OFF:
• Ear detect: Sensor for audio detection when in ear.
• Moto Voice: Always-on voice detection.
• Voice prompts: Voice dial calls, and more.
• Caller ID alert: Hear caller ID for incoming calls.
• Wide-band audio: Use HD Audio Plus for increased clarity and richer sound.
• Voice answer: Speak to answer incoming calls.
• Pass through audio: Allows ambient sound through headset.
Note: This feature is set to off. When turned on it will reduce power, talk, and standby times.
• Restore factory settings: Reset default settings on your headset.
Caution: This erases all pairing information stored on the headset.