A flashing LED indicates the following status:
• Slow flashing - red and blue: Your Device is in setup mode. You can add the Device to your account in this mode. Out of the box, the Device is in Setup mode. To reset to Setup mode, press and hold the PAIR button on the bottom of the Device until you hear a beep.
• Slow flashing – blue: 1. During setup the blue LED indicates the camera is ready for connection.
• Slow flashing – blue: 2. Once the camera is set up, the flashing blue LED indicates the camera is being viewed using Wi-Fi®.
• Slow flashing - red: The Device is either connecting to the router or has lost the link to the router. Please ensure that the Device is in the Wi-Fi® signal range.
• LED is stable: The Device is connected to the Wi-Fi® network.