1. Remove the battery cover using the supplied opener.
2. Slip the opener into the slot on the back of VerveCam Tag.
3. Gently twist the opener to pop open the cover. Once the cover starts to open, work your way carefully around the cover until it pops off.
4. Insert the battery (model: CR2032) with positive pole (+) facing upwards into the battery compartment.
5. Position the back cover over the battery compartment and press down around the edges until you hear it click into its place.
6. VerveCam Tag powers on automatically when the battery is installed correctly.