• Try recharging the battery pack.
• Reset the Units. Unplug both the Units' electrical power, then plug
them back in.
• Is the Unit switched on? Press and hold the ON/OFF button 0 on the Parent Unit for 3 seconds to switch it ON.
• Is the correct camera selected? Change the camera number, if
• Is the video display turned on? Press the VIDEO ON/OFF button
V to turn it ON.
• When operating using batteries only, the display will go blank
after 5 minutes or 30 minutes or 60 minutes to save power (depending on video settings). The Unit is still active and will give you audio alerts. You can reactivate the screen by pressing any button.