The power issue may indicate the Adapter Port (where the adapter plugs into the unit) if:The power receptacle on your unit does not hold the adaptor firmly in place.The adapter port feels or looks loose or sunken.When lightly shaking the unit you hear a rattling sound.The LED indicator light does not always come on when the unit is plugged in.You sometimes wiggle or press the power adapter pin at the port to get the indicator light to come on.The power issue may indicate the Battery if:The unit only works while plugged in.The indicator light shows that the battery is charging when plugged in but unit will not work when you try to use battery only.The indicator light shows that the battery is charging but the unit will only work for a short time (less than 2 hours) using battery only.You have noticed that the battery life has consistently decreased over time and no longer holds a charge for more than 2 hours.The power issue may indicate the Power Adapter cord if:The unit worked at first but stopped working within the first few days has not worked since.The power adapter cord is frayed and/or wire is exposed.The power adapter cord is clearly damaged or brokenThe power adapter cord is: not compatible, is the wrong size or is the wrong model number
- I am unable to receive a new password although I have used the "Forgot password" option.
- I am not able to access my Camera.
- When I am in "remote mode", the video stops after 5 minutes. How do I view for longer?
- If you forgot your password
- What is the significance of LED flashing?
- When does the camera's firmware get updated?