To charge your S11-FLEX HD:
1. Plug the supplied Motorola charger into the Micro USB charging port of the headset.
2. The indicator light turns on when the battery is charging. It may take up to 1 minute for the light to turn on.
3. When the battery is fully charged (about 2-3 hours), the indicator light will turn off.
4. Unplug the charger from the headset
Notes for charging your battery:
- Your battery is designed to last the life of the product. It should only be removed by a recycling facility. Any attempt to remove or replace your battery may damage the product and void your warranty.
- During charging, keep your battery and charger near room temperature for efficient battery charging.
- New batteries are not fully charged.
- New batteries or batteries stored for a long time may take more time to charge.
- Motorola batteries and charging systems have circuitry that protects the battery from damage from overcharging.
- You are able to charge your headset via USB with your PC. Keep in mind the charging rate will vary from PC to PC.
Note: The S11 Flex HD contains rapid charging so 5 minutes of charging time will give you up to an hour of play/talk time.