You can set the screen off time for the Parent Unit after it is in idle mode for a specific time interval (5 mins, 15 mins or 30 mins). When the screen is turned off, you can still hear sound from the Baby Unit.
- Press the MENU button when the Parent Unit is in camera viewing mode.
- Press the LEFT/RIGHT button to select the Video on Timer option.
- Press the UP /DOWN button to select the time period after which the screen should switch off automatically (5 mins, 15 mins or 30 mins).
- Confirm with the OK button, and return to the main screen.
- You can cancel standby mode by selecting the Stop icon.